“Mom, there’s nothing to do, I’m bored”. The words every parent dreads hearing from their kids especially during the summer, especially this summer. With COVID-19 continuing to have an impact on all of us we wondered what we could do to help make summer more fun for youth and help parents struggling to find activities for their children other than playing games on their phones or computers.
Announcing Softgolf”s Summer Junior Golf League. This will be a golf league like no other! Four hours of Softgolf fun, games and instruction for kids ages 7-14. Whether your child is a novice or experienced golfer, they’ll have the opportunity to hone their skills, practice through play, learn golf etiquette, build social skills all while having fun playing Softgolf.
Here’s the details:
- Monday & Wednesdays from 8 am - 12 pm. Drop off between 8 am & 9 am
- Free play, golf lesson, one team-building game and a break that includes a cold drink each session
- Four players per hole
- Social distancing practiced, soap and water, hand sanitizer provided and all equipment cleaned and sanitized after every use
Sixteen sessions starting June 22 - August 19 ( No sessions July 6 & 8 )
You pick how many sessions your child attends, discounted rates for 8 and 16 session packages. Registration is required.
- $30 per session
- $200 for 8 session package
- $360 for 16 session package
The 8 and 16 session packages can be used by multiple children. For example, if you have two children that both want to attend 8 of the sessions, you can purchase a 16 session package and they each can attend 8 sessions.